AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

SoxFan1

Haha, back to the Sox. I only saw the 9th as I spent most of the night with my girlfriend. I thought it would have been over, but I lucked out. Carlos Quentin is becoming my favorite Sox player because it seems every at bat for him is solid. The Sox have some very solid RBI numbers with such poor averages. I'd like to see this lead to at LEAST 3/4 from Baltimore. Maybe even a 4 game sweep before we head up to Minnesota. I'm pissed about that loss to Baltimore and I hope the Sox are too. LET'S KILL 'EM! :bringit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (max power @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)
Congrats chris.

Thank you very much!

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 11:56 PM)
Sorry for the thread hi-jacking, but this music is very catchy! I definitely see this being a radio hit. Lockdown and Baby Steps, anywyas, as those are the two I've listened to.

yeah apologies about the thread-jacking.. but thank you very much, I play guitar and sing lead. We're just starting to get some radio play on Q101, which is obviously a big step, and I just actually heard it on the radio tonight for the first time.. at the same time that Crede hit the game winner.. so I think whenever the Sox are in a tight game.. Q101 needs to play some Plunket and they'll pull through. ;) Hit me up with a PM if you wanna know more about us or where you can get our album or anything like that..

Now back to your regularly scheduled White Sox Winner Thread.

:gosox2:

When Crede came up to bat, I looked at my nephew and said I'd walk him if I was managing the yanks. Good thing nobody was listening :headbang

I'll tell you one thing. I hate going to a game with rain-delays :angry: My family and I got to see 7 drunken retards get lead away :stick and who knows how many more that we didn't see.

QUOTE (Jim Spencer @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 01:51 AM)
When Crede came up to bat, I looked at my nephew and said I'd walk him if I was managing the yanks. Good thing nobody was listening :headbang

I'll tell you one thing. I hate going to a game with rain-delays :angry: My family and I got to see 7 drunken retards get lead away :stick and who knows how many more that we didn't see.

I was thinking the exact same thing...why...WHY didn't JG walk him with an open base?!?...A big THANKS to JG and Joe. Huge clutch hit by Joe. He just keeps rackin' them up. I actually turned the volume up (mute off) for the last inning. I swear...I don't know how much more of friggin Hawk and DJ I can take. Hawk by himself is ok...or teamed up with someone like Stoney, who actually knows what the F he's talking about is great...but I'm so friggin sick of that goddamn DJ. Does he actually add any insight besides tryin' to crawl up Hawks ass acting like he's "been down that road too". Thank god for MLB Extra Innings so I'll only get these numbnuts for half the games.....

After moaning about the first two games of the series resembling last year, I have to say I really enjoyed watching the last 5 innings of this game.

I thought Linebrink (sp) got screwed on that inside fastball that should have been strike three, though I wasn't crazy about the way he pitched or the way Thornton pitched.

Wow on the winning rally. Wow on Thome's blast. Nice job by Floyd considering the delay.

The two hits to plate the winning run were both awesome.

Love Joe's knack of getting the big hit.

Love Bobby.

Concerned about Dye's injury.

Not crazy about the bullpen.

Great win. NOT anything like last year. Great job by the Sox pulling it out.

I feel like thye old man who walks by some young guy who is gazing longingly at a very hot chick. And I say, son, enjoy the moment, you can have a couple (more) good times with her, but in the end she's going to break your heart. Crede :wub:

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 12:06 AM)
Thank you very much!

yeah apologies about the thread-jacking.. but thank you very much, I play guitar and sing lead. We're just starting to get some radio play on Q101, which is obviously a big step, and I just actually heard it on the radio tonight for the first time.. at the same time that Crede hit the game winner.. so I think whenever the Sox are in a tight game.. Q101 needs to play some Plunket and they'll pull through. ;) Hit me up with a PM if you wanna know more about us or where you can get our album or anything like that..

Now back to your regularly scheduled White Sox Winner Thread.

:gosox2:

once your famous and stuff, you better still post here... good music, and good luck with your music career!

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)
pop-rock... piano, synth, guitar, bass, drums, vocals.. we go for the catchy, radio friendly vibe

let me know what you think.

This is my cousins website, if you're interested in getting your music out there.

http://www.tarniusmusic.com/

keep rockin!!

Great back and forth game. And great win in the 9th. Off Joba, no less.

Hopefully, next year at this time Joe isn't going all clutch off the Sox.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 03:50 PM)
Consider this his farewell tour.

If we look towards the future and not just "we want to win this year", which of course I know we all do, Joe Crede should be signed and we should keep Fields for either 1B or DH.

QUOTE (SoxWS05 @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 09:10 AM)
Probably true, but even the Stones have done several farewell tours. Crede is reaching legendary status and may have a few years left in a whitesox uniform.

Legendary? No, you have to grow a mustache to become legendary.

oCOFmVGk.jpg :wub: :wub: :wub: