MIN (16-15, L1) @ CWS (15-16, W1), 7:11pm

QUOTE (WillieHarris2 @ May 7, 2008 -> 08:55 PM)
so do you think swisher could cut off a ball hit in the gap better than owens, anderson, or rowand?

it seems to me the only thing you can prove that is great about the sox outfield is quentin's arm because what good is dyes arm if it takes him three days to get to the ball

i guess i must be drunk then when i watch these games because dye moves in slow motion, and swisher doesnt seem to track balls the way anderson or owens do, even alexi rameriez, last time i checked

or maybe you guys are drunk on hawk and dj's cool aid

News flash, Rowand has been gone for two years. Move on to another man crush.

Yes Dye moves in slow motion. The decision to dump him past last year, he has a NTC this year, so he will be out there until his legs fall off.

And yes, I have often been confused with Hawk. Oh and my favorite guy is Greg Walker, he is the bestest hitting coach as well.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:56 PM)
Blood pressure is fine. If this team is too stupid to fire the hitting coach after a more than a year and a half of ineptitude then its their own fault. The other team must giggle when they plan their attack. So coach, if I spot low and away I can dominate them.

I feel bad for Buerhle who is getting jabbed just like last year. He pitches fine, and the asshole hitting crew cant put together a thing. We would have the best record in the AL by far if we had a medicore offense.

I've gotten to the same point. I used to get mad, but now I'm just amazed every day that nothing changes. It's an organizational problem and there is no end in sight.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:59 AM)
News flash, Rowand has been gone for two years. Move on to another man crush.

Yes Dye moves in slow motion. The decision to dump him past last year, he has a NTC this year, so he will be out there until his legs fall off.

And yes, I have often been confused with Hawk. Oh and my favorite guy is Greg Walker, he is the bestest hitting coach as well.

Rowand's arm was horrific in CF his last two seasons with the White Sox.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
Any game where we want to start Brian Anderson, I think that would be fine with me.

No we will get another twitter alert from Cowley so we can motivate a few guys. Nothing will change. And they will get dominated from an offensive standpoint. The pitching is division winning capable. The offense sucks and needs Kenny and Ozzie to start the moving chain.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:01 AM)
Punto will make up for his F up. Just the way things go.

Good call....pathetic performance by Buehrle tonight. If there were actually fans at the park, they should be booing the crap out of this team.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
Oh well this one is over...it was fun lastnight. Too bad the softball team decided to come back.

Corpseball. 7 runs one night, no offense at all for 4 days after.

Our offense is setup for pitchers to throw down the cock. If the pitcher spots low and away. Its over.

haha swisher with a great throw

you guys criticize my eye when i watch the sox

but swisher consistenly does not position himself correctly when preparing to throw those balls on a sac fly

he is not getting behind the ball at all like a good outfielder does

but whatever im sure the moderators will come after me with some lame comeback that has nothing to do with refuting my argument in a logical way

seems fallacious

and why did quentin just one hop it to the cut off man? oh and another nice play by quentin