5/20 gamethread: Indians vs Sox; CSN; 7:11

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox15 @ May 20, 2008 -> 07:55 PM)
Following along on Gameday, it said "Injury Delay" a few minutes ago, can someone shed some light?

ground ball back to the mound hit Contreras. Nothing major, trainer just came out to make sure he was ok.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 20, 2008 -> 06:57 PM)
Cheap ass run for Cleveland there.

Though I'd like to see the Sox put some runs like that every so often. Since reordering the lineup they sort-of have been. Hope they keep it up.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2008 -> 08:08 PM)
Not that anyone cares, but Pence just hit a slam off of Cy Dempster (my jinx worked). I chuckle seeing Blum bat at Houston though.

you know i care ...that makes me very happy

Crap I put some dough on the Indians and cubs tonight.

Guy that I gave my tix to tonight took his kid and the Thome home run was right where my season seats are. Good for them.

Bulls need to make a blockbuster trade as they have the pieces now to do something. Man why couldn't they have gotten the pick last year. I think the pressure I Rose would be huge. They also do not need to get any younger.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 21, 2008 -> 02:11 AM)
Crap I put some dough on the Indians and cubs tonight.

Guy that I gave my tix to tonight took his kid and the Thome home run was right where my season seats are. Good for them.

Bulls need to make a blockbuster trade as they have the pieces now to do something. Man why couldn't they have gotten the pick last year. I think the pressure I Rose would be huge. They also do not need to get any younger.

You bet against the Sox?