Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians

Heads22

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 26, 2008 -> 10:00 PM)
We need to get through this inning.

Jorge Julio is warming up. Runs in bunches are coming if we can get through this inning. Jorge Julio tells you how bad your pen is. I hear Jorge Julio is spanish for Brett Printz.

im shocked they sent my boy jensen lewis down...he struggled a bit of late but still had a 3.5 ERA....considering the other host of arms they have in their pen im sure he was pretty shocked too

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 26, 2008 -> 08:00 PM)
We need to get through this inning.

Jorge Julio is warming up. Runs in bunches are coming if we can get through this inning. Jorge Julio tells you how bad your pen is. I hear Jorge Julio is spanish for Brett Printz.

your from mount greenwood eh .. where you go to high school

QUOTE (knightni @ May 26, 2008 -> 10:04 PM)
All of Derek Jeter and Ken Griffey Jr.'s games are LIVE on MLB.tv.

im just glad they stopped playing the pepsi commercial they had the other day...the stupid christina aguilera and incubus one gets really annoying too....

last year they had this tom petty commercial and for like the first 2 months of hte season it was like literally the only commercial they ran

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)
im just glad they stopped playing the pepsi commercial they had the other day...the stupid christina aguilera and incubus one gets really annoying too....

last year they had this tom petty commercial and for like the first 2 months of hte season it was like literally the only commercial they ran

Manny being Manny.

Too busy to do his own 500 HR promo.