Sox @ DET, 6-12, 12:05 CT, CSN

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 11:44 AM)
Then why play him?

completely agree, ozzie has done this crap all year, first konerko not quentin. everyone can se questin has not been the same recently. He has dropped 20 points in the last week or so on his average. Give him a day off.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 12:54 PM)
Three struggling pitchers and the Sox are making them look like world beaters. This team is woofully inconsistent offensivelly.

The no hit sox will be fine when they get back to the Cell and their home run swings work in the small park.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 10:54 AM)
Three struggling pitchers and the Sox are making them look like world beaters. This team is woofully inconsistent offensivelly.

FWIW, Verlander and Rogers have pitched well of late. Robertson though, they should have beaten easily. I'm sure Tiger fans are mad their offense is getting any runs off of Buehrle right now, and he's striking them out.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 11:56 AM)
The no hit sox will be fine when they get back to the Cell and their home run swings work in the small park.

Except for the Dodger excursion the next 19 of 22 are in parks that favor the softball swing.

DP, nice.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (Cowch @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 11:58 AM)
FWIW, Verlander and Rogers have pitched well of late. Robertson though, they should have beaten easily. I'm sure Tiger fans are mad their offense is getting any runs off of Buehrle right now, and he's striking them out.

and the Sox offense was turning into legendary status as well. I was justhoping for a little more the last two days. Seems that Verlander and Rogers are making it look really easy.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 11:02 AM)
and the Sox offense was turning into legendary status as well. I was justhoping for a little more the last two days. Seems that Verlander and Rogers are making it look really easy.

Justin Verlander can make it look pretty easy against a lot of teams. Rogers ugh...but I can't hold being beat by Verlander against a team.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 11:04 AM)
was it Mulder or Hudson who MB faced a few times and the games were insanely quick?

Aside from that one game in Seattle, the Mulder/Buehrle games were legendary for rapidity.