Rockies @ White Sox 6/14, 6:05 p.m. WGN

bjm676

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (103 mph screwball @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 06:59 PM)
I'll be there tonight for my first game of the year and my daughter's first game of her life. I hope she gets to see a lot of fireworks.

That's great that you are taking your daughter to her first game. Who is getting the bigger thrill of it though? You or her? Have fun. I'll be watching on WGN

Utah gets the Rox for baseball, so I get to watch this on an actual TV. Not that mlb.tv sucks, but I enjoy watching a game on tv more. I hope they can keep up their hitting at home, and eventually be able to do so on the road....preferably by this next weekend. :gosox1:

QUOTE (103 mph screwball @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 01:59 PM)
I'll be there tonight for my first game of the year and my daughter's first game of her life. I hope she gets to see a lot of fireworks.

Just FYI...two of my friends took their small (3-4 year old) children to games with fireworks and it really made the kids upset (one buddy simply had to take his daughter home right away - she was inconsolable). You might want to prep her beforehand.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 03:38 PM)
Just FYI...two of my friends took their small (3-4 year old) children to games with fireworks and it really made the kids upset (one buddy simply had to take his daughter home right away - she was inconsolable). You might want to prep her beforehand.

That happened to me 2 years ago, my 2 girls were scared s***less

QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 02:18 PM)
I guess Uribe is the regular 2B on this team. Incredible! When you are a veteran, you can suck and still play in MLB.

Alexei played for 2 weeks straight and Uribe had a game winning hit last night.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 05:41 PM)
Alexei played for 2 weeks straight and Uribe had a game winning hit last night.

And?

Are we going to play Uribe from now on?

Quentin has not done anything in 2 weeks. Are we going to bench him?

Korneko is hitting 218 and Swisher is hitting 220 finally. Let's keep them in the lineup for the entire season. They got their names so it is understandable. Let's keep the third highest average in the bench for Uribe if you count Hall 56 AB who is hitting a meager 202 and was placed in waivers in ST.

As I watch MLB, I get more disappointed. Everything is a big lie. MLB and the media manipulates the public opinion.

This is surreal.

This team has no speed and Alexei can provide you with some speed. Uribe is like a cat who has 7 lives.

Edited by Cubano

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:08 PM)
Sure is nice seeing what a leadoff hitter is supposed to be able to do.

These pitchers don't hold anyone. OC could steal on these guys.

And Danks shows what a good pitcher does. SB's don't matter if you get the hitter.