• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 05:32 AM)
That campaign is classless. But I would expect nothing less. The most thin-skinned President ever. And can someone link to Mitt Romney saying he will allow the banks to re-write regulations in the first 100 days, I missed this one and would like to read about it.

please remind me the last time ANY politician ran a "classy" campaign. doesn't exists. get over it.

I just read USA Today at lunch. It said that the selection of Ryan drew the biggest yawns of any Veep selection since Quayle. It said nobody cares and it will be a landslide election for Obama cause he's the consummate politician.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 04:51 PM)
Obama is already in full attack mode. Has claimed Romney is a murderer already. How much lower can Obama go?

Don't forget felon, tax cheat, in bed with Nicaraguan (however you spell that) death squad leaders and a Mormon.

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
It is so beyond funny anymore. It is actually really sad and pathetic that this clown holds such a position in our government.

Well, there's an old saying in Texas, don't know about Tennessee but I know it's in Texas that goes fool me once, shame on, shame on you... ... .... fool you can't get fooled again.

:)

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 02:51 PM)
I just read USA Today at lunch. It said that the selection of Ryan drew the biggest yawns of any Veep selection since Quayle. It said nobody cares and it will be a landslide election for Obama cause he's the consummate politician.

Who the f*** cares what USA today says?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Well, there's an old saying in Texas, don't know about Tennessee but I know it's in Teas that goes fool me once, shame on, shame on you... ... .... fool you can't get fooled again.

:)

FTW

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 09:20 AM)
not remembering a saying =/= not knowing the century you live in.

i'm pretty sure the point is there have been plenty of dumb ass candidates on both sides. at least ours is only VP. :)

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 05:49 PM)
Perhaps the one that sees code words everywhere is the real racist. Yet they hear Biden talk about puttin' people back in chains and don't understand what the fuss is about.

Nah, it's still the dog-whistlers who are the racists.