**White Sox vs. Royals 7/10/08** 7:10pm, CSN

Brian

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

True story about Greinke from a friend who doesn't just make up stuff. He told me a friend of his was at a Barnes and Noble (or Borders, one of them) and then he saw Greinke there just alone and minding his own business. This guy is a college aged kid so right around Greinke. Apparently, Greinke out of the blue came up to the guy and just starting talking with him and saying the two should hang out after a bit of conversation. I don't know why, but I find it hilarious. Greinke seems like a bit of a loner and guy who can be rattled easily. So let's take some pitches, get some walks and wreck havok on the baseball paths. Would love to see D-Weezy in CF today with Swish at 1B and Thome at DH. sorry kong, but it's a tough righty and you blow.

PS in the name of David Puddy:

Jerry: So, Puddy, this is a pretty good move for you, huh? No more "grease monkey".

David Puddy: I don't much care for that term.

Jerry: Oh. Sorry, I didn't know...

David Puddy: No, I don't know too many monkeys who could take apart a fuel injector.

Jerry: I saw one once that could do sign language.

David Puddy: Yeah, I saw that one. Uh... Koko.

Jerry: Yeah, Koko.

David Puddy: Right, Koko. That chimp's alright. High-five.

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 12:09 PM)
True story about Greinke from a friend who doesn't just make up stuff. He told me a friend of his was at a Barnes and Noble (or Borders, one of them) and then he saw Greinke there just alone and minding his own business. This guy is a college aged kid so right around Greinke. Apparently, Greinke out of the blue came up to the guy and just starting talking with him and saying the two should hang out after a bit of conversation. I don't know why, but I find it hilarious. Greinke seems like a bit of a loner and guy who can be rattled easily.

Heh. Poor Greinke has no friends.