KC @ CWS 7-18

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 06:19 PM)
It's amazing how much the ball jumps off of Crede's bat to left field, but he has warning track power to center field.

Dude does exactly what we ask him to do, drives in the run...and all you do is criticize.... :drink

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 19, 2008 -> 03:21 AM)
Wait, what?

That ball certainly jumped a lot for not getting hit.

It's just a continuation of the opposite field stat we were discussing last week. I'm not criticizing Crede at all. He hits some homers to left field on swings that look like he barely hit the ball. As Hawk says, Crede is a very strong man.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 09:22 PM)
It's just a continuation of the opposite field stat we were discussing last week. I'm not criticizing Crede at all. He hits some homers to left field on swings that look like he barely hit the ball. As Hawk says, Crede is a very strong man.

I was talking about Alexei's K.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 08:33 PM)
Cardinals down 7-6 to the Padres though.

I know this is what they always say about St. Louis, just like Minnesota, but the Brewers will be the one's giving the Cubs a run, not the Cards. SF has Cain going for them tonight who is on-and-off but Milwaukee has CC going.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 06:35 PM)
I know this is what they always say about St. Louis, just like Minnesota, but the Brewers will be the one's giving the Cubs a run, not the Cards. SF has Cain going for them tonight who is on-and-off but Milwaukee has CC going.

I'm not going to count out any team that might add in 2 pitchers equal in quality to what the Cubs and Brewers traded for until its over.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 09:36 PM)
I'm not going to count out any team that might add in 2 pitchers equal in quality to what the Cubs and Brewers traded for until its over.

What 2 pitchers combined left on the market are equal in quality of CC and Harden? Burnett? Please.

BTW- Carlos Lee's HR officially landed........in Dallas.

Edited by whitesoxbrian