8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN

witesoxfan

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 09:08 PM)
Why in the hell would you bench Thome? He's been one of our 3 best hitters the last 2 months.

Because of the Junior trade, everyone will try to get him out of CF and put him in the DH, no matter how good Thome is gonna look. It all comes down to the fact that Junior trade wasn't the smartest move.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 03:15 AM)
Nice inning by Booner. It would be such a nice boost for him to turn it around. He has a LONG way to go, but nice to see a solid inning. He needed it.

After a while, people need to realize that there's nothing that's going to help us in the minors. We can't send down every pitcher that's struggling. Logan has proven in the majors he can dominate lefties, and I hold out hope he can get back to that level.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 09:16 PM)
After a while, people need to realize that there's nothing that's going to help us in the minors. We can't send down every pitcher that's struggling. Logan has proven in the majors he can dominate lefties, and I hold out hope he can get back to that level.

I hope they keep Russell around instead of Wassermann when JC comes back. Other than that, I do agree with you, but if Logan doesn't turn it around soon, maybe give one of the other guys a look before Linebrink comes back.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 08:05 PM)
So um, did Josh Fields have sex with Ozzie's wife or something?

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 08:06 PM)
He and BA must have gangbanged her.....

That's quality ™ right there.