8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN

witesoxfan

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 08:50 PM)
Who is the starting QB for the preseason game?

no clue, I'm not paying too much attention to the game if that's what you're asking.

The last time Ichiro was hitless against the Twins was May of 2006, and he just got a hit.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 08:51 PM)
hey guys, thank god we're at home lolz!!

nice outing, gavin.

Don't you hate it when a team claws back into the game after trailing 6-1.

Carrasco pitching like he wants a ring, maybe the desire will spread to everyone else on our pitching staff

seriously he's pitched great since we've brought him up, if he can maintain this the rest of the year I would love to see him on the club next year

i understand he's a career high-4 ERA guy, but he's pitching himself into a job IMO

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 09:58 PM)
Carrasco pitching like he wants a ring, maybe the desire will spread to everyone else on our pitching staff

seriously he's pitched great since we've brought him up, if he can maintain this the rest of the year I would love to see him on the club next year

i understand he's a career high-4 ERA guy, but he's pitching himself into a job IMO

speaking of rings... how awesome would it be if we could get Griffey and Thome, two of the best players (on and off the field) to play the game in the past 20 years, their first ever world series rings in the same year?