8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN

witesoxfan

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (G&T @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 08:10 PM)
Oh, speaking of which, when the Sox played the Twins, Ron Coomer said that the minor league philosphy for hitting was to make contact out front and keep your head down.

I don't remember anyone posting that and I forgot until right now so...there.

Ours involves clearing your hips with a dip in the back shoulder and the hardest swing you have ever seen.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 09:12 PM)
Ours involves clearing your hips with a dip in the back shoulder and the hardest swing you have ever seen.

No I mean he said that was the Sox minor league philosophy.

QUOTE (G&T @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 07:10 PM)
Oh, speaking of which, when the Sox played the Twins, Ron Coomer said that the minor league philosphy for hitting was to make contact out front and keep your head down.

I don't remember anyone posting that and I forgot until right now so...there.

DJ brought that up in a Twins series a while back.......since he had a short stint with them.

Attention sox hitters. The bag of crap with goggles on the mound, is named Nate Robertson. He sucks. Please forget whatever sillyness that has been told to you, he sucks. Please stop swinging at crap out of the zone, please stop taking pitches down the middle. Act like you have a plan and crush this guy.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 08:29 PM)
can't believe we're getting handled by one of the s***iest pitchers in the league.

When you take pitches down the cock for strikes, pull outside pitches on the ground with men on, and swing at s*** that bounces near the plate you have a chance at making the worst of pitchers look like Cy Young.