whitesox247

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling for Jerry's head.

I'd of already sent some guys to the minors. The fact is these guys get paid to hit for an AVG and to get on base (When on offense) and so few guys actually care about this.

I'd swear that they think they get paid based on how many homers they hit.

If I owned a team I would go with the mindset that I could give a damn how many home runs you hit. If you hit for an avg, take walks, are smart on the bases and can play defense, then you'll be rewarded.

I swear the lack of heart is a joke.

Everett is one of the guys I like on this team, every grounder he hustles (So does Maggs) and thats something I enjoy seeing. Those two are safe in my book even though Maggs has some big improvements to make.

With Manuel there the players just don't have any fears and I think they need a guy like Backman in there cause a shakeup may be whats needed.

I don't know how Jerry stays so calm, I'd be throwing water coolers and yelling at these guys.

CWSOX45

amen... if i were jerry i might just contemplate murder

9 in a row retired by Bonderman.....this is not funny, this team is a joke. I really wish the Sox would just get rid of Manuel now.

Why does this organization continue to get my hopes up and then just let me fall back to reality.

Watching this team play is almost like drinking beer, drink a ton have a grandtime for a little while. Then before you know it you wake up the next day and you feel like s***.

CWSOX45

I'd of already sent some guys to the minors.  The fact is these guys get paid to hit for an AVG and to get on base (When on offense) and so few guys actually care about this.

I'd swear that they think they get paid based on how many homers they hit. 

If I owned a team I would go with the mindset that I could give a damn how many home runs you hit.  If you hit for an avg, take walks, are smart on the bases and can play defense, then you'll be rewarded.

I swear the lack of heart is a joke.

Everett is one of the guys I like on this team, every grounder he hustles (So does Maggs) and thats something I enjoy seeing.  Those two are safe in my book even though Maggs has some big improvements to make. 

With Manuel there the players just don't have any fears and I think they need a guy like Backman in there cause a shakeup may be whats needed.

We don't need Backman, we need more than Backman. We need a miracle to ever get to the postseason with this team.

CWSOX45

I am hoping for a JM all out assault in the dugout ala Hal Mcrae and the Devil Rays last year to be followed by a Press Conference tirade the likes of which Lee Elia hasn't seen. Right now though I don't think even THAT would shake this team up.

How long will it be before D'Ang or Rios speak out about how s***ty it is to play under JR/KW/JM?

I am hoping for a JM all out assault in the dugout ala Hal Mcrae and the Devil Rays last year to be followed by a Press Conference tirade the likes of which Lee Elia hasn't seen.  Right now though I don't think even THAT would shake this team up.

How long will it be before D'Ang or Rios speak out about how s***ty it is to play under JR/KW/JM?

Whenever those guys do decide to speak out, I hope ESPN covers it and puts it on the front page of the baseball section.

Maybe that might embarass Mr. Reinsdorf to where he just sells the team.

CWSOX45

These guys play with no emotion, no heart. Its boring losing baseball. They are stealing money. Back up the truck.

I have a couple fans in Detroit that say, "Hey you know how it feels to have a team that's a big disappointment, look at our team."

I continue to disagree with them because if I'm a Detroit fan I know that my team is not going to the post-season. Meanwhile watching the Sox, a team that has potential to make it deep into the post-season can't even beat AAA teams like TB and Det.

CWSOX45

I am hoping for a JM all out assault in the dugout ala Hal Mcrae and the Devil Rays last year to be followed by a Press Conference tirade the likes of which Lee Elia hasn't seen.  Right now though I don't think even THAT would shake this team up.

Are you kidding, why would these guys complain. These prima donnas love playing for guys like Manuel. He doesn't give the players s*** or anything. He doesn't f***ing care!

Someone put that Jerry Manuel up in smoke thing up again. That about sums this s*** up.

I'm ready for a white flag trade if this continues in Cleveland.

This team is going no where but down in the standings....

CWSOX45

They're closer to Cleveland than to KC in the standings, after tonights performance, its rather obvious this is far from a championship club.

Adding more fuel to the fire, the next move needs to be Manual getting fired. Its the only way now.This is nuts they don't seem to care. No fire, no trying, Colon is a piece of crap fat ass. No intensity in Tampa no intensity in detriot. Konerko blows, I actaully hate that piece of s***, Koch just sucks, Thomas will now brute because he didn't make the all star team. They look lifeless compared to the home stand. If they don't care why should I care?

Are you kidding, why would these guys complain. These prima donnas love playing for guys like Manuel. He doesn't give the players s*** or anything. He doesn't f***ing care!

Someone put that Jerry Manuel up in smoke thing up again. That about sums this s*** up.

f***ing eighty right

Anyone see Major League 3, I know it was hard to watch. I think this team should go down and play Charlotte and whoever wins best of 3 should get to be the major league ballclub. I mean the Sox barely beat Birmingham that one time. Also I think Rowand should play for the Knights when this happens cuz whoever is hitting coach there gave him his new swing.