Sox vs. Tigers Gamethread

whitesox247

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is White Sox baseball?? Sleepwalking through a roadtrip against AAA teams......what is White Sox baseball?? Making some assclown s*** pitcher look like Cy Young day in, day out......what is White Sox baseball?? knowing every new player in a Sox uni will succumb to the lazy mans disease, and play corpseball....Thats White Sox baseball.

Why do we have to wait to fire Jerry Manuel til the end of the year, I can't stand it anymore. Fire him now.

CWSOX45

What is White Sox baseball?? Sleepwalking through a roadtrip against AAA teams......what is White Sox baseball?? Making some assclown s*** pitcher look like Cy Young day in, day out......what is White Sox baseball?? knowing every new player in a Sox uni will succumb to the lazy mans disease, and play corpseball....Thats White Sox baseball.

Yep I think you just about covered everything.

Back to back to back singles given up by colon, what an ace.

These were two balls that would be caught if Rowand or Harris was playing center.

Everett just doesn't have the range on the short flie balls. I saw both of these and they were definately bloopers.

These were two balls that would be caught if Rowand or Harris was playing center. 

Everett just doesn't have the range on the short flie balls.  I saw both of these and they were definately bloopers.

I'm so glad Kenny acquired a guy that has been hitting .222 since the month of June began, he's really going to spark this offense...THANKS AGAIN KEN!!

CWSOX45

Let's just put in Willie Harris and Aaron Rowand, guys that actually seem to want to play lately......

CWSOX45

There is no reason that those two shouldn't be starting in centerfield.

I don't understand why the Sox continue to hold onto Lee. With Everett here they don't need him and can move Carlos for what they need, relief pitching.

Everett just doesn't have the range on the short flie balls.  I saw both of these and they were definately bloopers.

Good to hear for Colon's sake, I guess.............f***

Let's just put in Willie Harris and Aaron Rowand, guys that actually seem to want to play lately......

CWSOX45

There is no reason that those two shouldn't be starting in centerfield.

I don't understand why the Sox continue to hold onto Lee. With Everett here they don't need him and can move Carlos for what they need, relief pitching.

I think we should send Carl back, I don't want him. I'll keep our prospects.

Especially since WE'RE NOT going to the playoffs this year.

CWSOX45