Sox vs. Tigers Gamethread

whitesox247

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone please just tell the Sox they are playing a good team and then maybe they will actually show some life.

This is great, The Sox regulars are going to take the life out of the new guys they got.

For Cripe sakes this is the Tigers. I understand losses and we lost to the Drays. Thats fine, Zambrono was a good pitcher and Crawford beat us in the other one.

But the Sox have such poor fundementals that it sickens me. I don't gripe about losses, I gripe about dumb plays and bad fundementals. Thats why this team kills me.

I know the talent is there and I know they can win it all.

You would think that Cleveland would call up all their guys from AAA to pitch the Sox series, they'd win all four games. :angry:

f*** these clowns, will someone do something to get these asswipes playing basic baseball again.

I say we should go back to the line-up that we used during the Cubs and first two games of the Minnesota series.

Yeah that's right, Harris leading off, Rowand batting second.

Who cares if we don't play Everett or Alomar, f*** at least we will win some damn games.

CWSOX45

How sad is it when Judy Garland is pitching better than Bartolo Colon? And Judy pitches well yet again, and for his troubles he gets an 'L' against the lowly Tigers? WTF is going on here?

You might as well put your corpseball sig back on, this team sucks yet again.

The only positive I can see out of this is that we can get blame Ken Williams for screwin up our team chemistry by getting Alomar and Everett.....LOL.

CWSOX45

top of the order... get busy guys

hell, we are getting two hit by some clown who went to prom last year :angry:

I'm starting to think I could throw a no-hitter against the Sox, since they don't hit well off of anyone they've never seen before.

CWSOX45

Tigers announcers are busy talking about how bad Bonderman's stuff has been today too.

I'm sorry but a team that can't beat the bad teams isn't going to make the playoffs. Either they start playing with fire or they'll be playing for other teams next year.

What is White Sox baseball?? Sleepwalking through a roadtrip against AAA teams......what is White Sox baseball?? Making some assclown s*** pitcher look like Cy Young day in, day out......what is White Sox baseball?? knowing every new player in a Sox uni will succumb to the lazy mans disease, and play corpseball....Thats White Sox baseball.