What do you wear to games?

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm done with the jersey thing.

I have authentic Ordonez, Rowand and Crede jerseys, and it looks as though Crede will join the others in becoming collectors' items after this season.

Anwyay, I usually wear the Crede black alternate or a Sox T-shirt to the games now.

QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 12:01 PM)
I think I'm done with the jersey thing.

I have authentic Ordonez, Rowand and Crede jerseys, and it looks as though Crede will join the others in becoming collectors' items after this season.

Anwyay, I usually wear the Crede black alternate or a Sox T-shirt to the games now.

I think you would be safe in still wearing the Rowand jersey. He still is practically a god around these parts.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 10:22 AM)
If that's Ivan Claderon, you are my hero!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

It is!! He was one of my faves growing up. The funny think is only a few people say anything when I wear it.

I wore the Dent to the Red Sox games, the older RSox fans were pissed. Is that a Bucky F....kin Dent jersey!!! :lolhitting

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 11:42 AM)
Let me go on record as saying I hate replica jerseys and the t-shirt jerseys.

I go with authentics or throwbacks

Agreed. The 'jersey t-shirt' isn't any sort of jersey. It's a shirt, and it's weak sauce.

Also, wearing your name and an off the wall number on a jersey is beyond pointless.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 01:11 PM)
Also, wearing your name and an off the wall number on a jersey is beyond pointless.

I disagree with this.

I'd much rather wear my nickname and number than another guy's name.

Personal preference, to be sure, and I only own two personalized jerseys (Hawks home and Bruins road).

Customized sweatshirt. I have 42 White Sox Topps baseball cards printed on my sweatshirt. What I did was scan 42 of my all time favorite Topps White Sox baseball cards from 1959 to 2005, reversed the image, and then printed them out on iron-on transfer sheets. After I ironed them on one-by one, I put a clear coat on them for extra protection.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 09:45 PM)
My AJ away replica and my away replica that has CHAMPS 05 on the back is with the authentic lettering. That 1 black layer is downright ugly.

I've got an authentic road jersey with CHAMPIONS 05 on it.