Republican Convention Thread.

Rex Kickass

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 5, 2008 -> 07:43 PM)
yea, that's a YouTube moment right there. I didnt see it live. I saw it replayed this morning.

Its actually on the ncb site. I am sure they would squash it were it to make it to Youtube. She sounded real happy.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WCSox @ Sep 5, 2008 -> 08:28 PM)
O'Reilly's definitely a conservative but is nowhere near as partisan or nasty as Rush, Hannity, Savage, etc. Nor does he toe the GOP party line.

Yeah, I agree with that. I can't even stand to look at Hannity's face. O'Reilly is opinonated as hell, and sometimes he goes off on these rants where he doesn't know what he's talking about, but he's mostly fair. As long as the person he's interviewing doesn't try to bulls*** him.

It seems that a healthy dose of the violence at the Republican Convention was organized by some University of Minnesota staff, and AFL-CIO union members!

http://www.examiner.com/x-701-National-Def...rchists-for-RNC

Should they be disciplined for these actions? Schools nowadays are punishing students for all sorts of things they do off-campus, including blogs and web pages. Why not teachers who promote violence, using school resources? Odds that they get fired? Anyone?

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 08:57 AM)
It seems that a healthy dose of the violence at the Republican Convention was organized by some University of Minnesota staff, and AFL-CIO union members!

http://www.examiner.com/x-701-National-Def...rchists-for-RNC

Should they be disciplined for these actions? Schools nowadays are punishing students for all sorts of things they do off-campus, including blogs and web pages. Why not teachers who promote violence, using school resources? Odds that they get fired? Anyone?

I guess William Ayers isn't the only Obama supporter in the American education system that likes to create violence.

/obligatory

Edited by whitesoxfan101