9/9: White Sox vs Blue Jays, DH G2: 7:11, CSN

fathom

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 07:39 PM)
1B Swisher

2B Ramirez

SS Cabrera

3B Uribe

LF Griffey (If he gets hurt it will be Owens)

CF Wise

RF Dye

DH Thome

C AJ Pierzynski

If that offensive lineup does anything in the playoffs they have to make a Disney movie about it.

They can call it The Dookie.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
Oh god, are we gonna have to watch this f***ing Blackhawks commercial during every break now? It's so f***ing annoying.

I liked it the first time.

Reminded me of those I love the Bulls commercials from a few years back for some reason.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 09:39 PM)
konerko aside, i'm still pissed this 5th starter situation is so s***ty. so demoralizing that the sox haven't drafted any decent starting pitching

some how KW has been able to sidestep the fact that we havent been able to produce anything from within our own system and especially from our horrendous drafts....it is finally now starting to catch up with us

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
some how KW has been able to sidestep the fact that we havent been able to produce anything from within our own system and especially from our horrendous drafts....it is finally now starting to catch up with us

Dont worry, he will empty the minors this offseason to "go for it again".

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 01:42 AM)

KW is a smart man...he knows the best thing to do is avoid talking about the minor league system as much as possible (Wilder implications).

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 01:44 AM)
is anyone else near tears right now? sigh.

Think of it this way....if there's some type of terrorist attack or natural disaster tonight that wipes out the rest of the regular season, the White Sox are going to the playoffs!

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 09:43 PM)
Dont worry, he will empty the minors this offseason to "go for it again".

i almost dont even mind the fact that KW has emptied the farm, because as of right now we have given up jack that has turned into above average major league talent or that looks like it will...

i mean our drafts havent even produced one regular with the exception of chris young over the past 6-7 years....thats awful