Anyone else...

TheChrisSamsa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably watch, although I'll be wanting to turn it off every second. Thankfully, I had the option of watching Sons Of Anarchy tonight and flipping back to the game to see it sadly end. I'm pretty sure I'll do the same tomorrow with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. This team is just asking to not be watched.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 09:03 PM)
Why would you not watch this game? It's the most important game of the season. You've watched over 150 games to get to this point, and you're going to chicken out now?

I will not watch the game tomorrow. Nor have I watched any games over the last 2.5 weeks. This team is making my decision easy with their s***ty play over the last month.

All they're playing for is the right to get bounced in 3 straight after the weekend.

So?

There have been seasons where Ive had to root for other teams to lose just so that the Sox had the off chance of actually making up some crazy amount of ground.

This year all the Sox have to do is win, and if they cant win 1 of 3 games against the division opponent than perhaps they do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

But I think that the Sox just need to forget about this game, nothing is going to win the game, its over you cant focus on it. Its time to think about the future and the fact that all they have to do is win tomorrow with Floyd on the mound. Then after that you just need to win 2 of 3 and it doesnt matter what the Twins do.

You think it will be easy for the Twins to try and be perfect? Right now they are up for the big series, but once they get to KC and the pressure is entirely on them we will see how well they play.

There is a lot of baseball to be played, and if the Sox win tomorrow they are still in the drivers seat.