The attitude on this board sucks right now

sin city sox fan

QUOTE (G&T @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 02:50 PM)
Here's my only thought of objectiveness. I don't really know why I'm posting it here, but whatever.

The Sox are built to win at home and the Twins are built to win in their home. Neither team is any damn good anywhere else. After 158 or so games these two teams are essentially tied for first place and it is now the very end of the season and the winner will be the one with the most wins in their home park. So for the love of God, win the next 4 or 5 games!

this is actually one of the best posts i've read in the last 48 hous

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 05:33 PM)
Screw all you guys that boo, its not ove, we can win, I see you boo birds as quitters, and we all know NO ONE LIKES A QUITTER!!! :)

Why? If you go to the game and give em a standing ovation maybe they will be like "Wow, we are choking this thing away and the fans are still behind us, I don't feel so bad now"

Or you can boo the s*** out of them and maybe, MAYBE, it would be a little more fire for them to try and get this done. Hey, these people are pissed, were pissed, lets try and fight our way to the playoffs.

I said they should be boo'd so it can just re-enforce to them that they are blowing this and they need to get their ass in line. If you just give them a pat on the back as if to say "Hey, well get em next year" maybe thats the type of attitude they are going to get from it.

It doesn't mean I am not a fan and I don't still support them, but god damn they are pissing this away and I should have a right to be upset about it.

“I don’t think it was a baseball game,” manager Ozzie Guillen said. “It was a pitching parade. Those guys should be a little embarrassed of themselves.

“It gets to the point where I start laughing. I think that’s the worst four, five, six innings we’ve gone through in a long time. It’s getting old. To win, you have to put it all together.

“I cannot even throw people under the bus anymore. It’s not worth it.”

Quotes from tonight. The attitude of this piss poor September team isn't any better. Why all the optimism on this site? We negative people are getting ripped pretty good when the tone of the clubhouse has been gloomy for many days.