Chicago @ Tampa Bay ALDS Game 2

nitetrain8601

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 03:43 PM)
So the wildness means Thome is in for walks......does swisher not walk more than Wise?

I was assuming that 3 run homer bought Wise a starting job for the rest of the series, thank god it did not. Get em Swish.

Sure having swish in doesn't guarentee a win, but all of us that understand things have to be thankful for today, this is our best lineup we got (although i wouldn't care if ozzie still had JR out there instead of BA, although i like BA) and we should ride the damn thing out. We are lucky to be here at this point and we just have to put the best out and pray. Wise hitting that 3 run homer was great. yep. But since we lost the game its actually far worse that he hit that HR, since he will now play against every righthander for now on, that sucks. I mean we are playing D. Wise in the playoffs... with a near all-star (WHO HAS SUCKED THIS YEAR I KNOW) player for the last 3 years and in his supposed prime age year rotting on the bench. Fact is we have to play swish and hope to god he plays as good as he is. When he plays well it lifts our team and we need it. Go White Sox.

Wise has been lucky in spots this year swinging hard, good for him, now sit down.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic