I'm never watching ESPN again

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1
What makes a "football guy" ?

a loud mouth, alot of beer consumption, and a crayon to draw x's and o's and a bunch of lines with arrows all over the tv screen while people are tryin to watch the play..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well I hear he really knows football so maybe it won't be a bad thing.

any one of yous knows football and would probably do a better job.....lol....... ;)

Well I hear he really knows football so maybe it won't be a bad thing.

Rush claims to know a lot of things then really doesn't have a clue. :)

And Matt Drudge, this guy is a lying asshat. In "Blinded by the Right", David Brock, an ex-conservative that was one of the head character assassins for the GOP, states that he [brock] wrote a story for a major newspaper [can't remember the name off the top of my head...just got off work] that Drudge's commentary about Brock's book was lies...essentially because Drudge never read anything about the book. Brock insisted that the extreme right wingers were doing damage control after being exposed for their crimes by an insider. Brock also insisted that Drudge was angry that Brock shot down Drudge's sexual propositions. Brock produced the e-mails showing this as well. Drudge has since gone on a witch hunt against Brock.

So, I don't trust Drudge much at all...about anything.

I hate football for reasons like this. So much is made of an announce who does his job one night a week.    This country thinks of football too often. :puke

Huh? :huh:

Football is second only to baseball....barely. Football is the most exciting sport on the planet. It is slow-paced, yet can go very fast at the same times. It involves unleashing anger and physically abusing someone, yet not trying to kill them. How many other sports can have a team such as the Patriots or the Rams, going into a year looking to play and see if "experiments" work out(such as using Kurt Warner as the starting QB) or by winning a Superbowl with a backup QB. There is no sport where teams are so equally good(for example, every team in the AFC East last year was .500 or better....how many other sports can boast the same thing? I will venture to say none).

Baseball can be fun, but the season seems like it is way long, the NBA can get quite boring and repititive, and the NHL doesn't seem to score enough(though I personally think that hockey is better then basketball).

How can you NOT like football? :huh: Just curious

I think football is better than baseball. Baseball is a nice spring/summer cause it is relaxing and you can kinda sit back and enjoy it. Football is awesome because of its intensity, and other reasons too numerous to list.