City bars work on U.S. Cellular Field ramp

ILMOU

QUOTE (joeynach @ Jan 6, 2009 -> 01:15 AM)
pretty freaking stupid. The sox stadium is gonna look pathetic if they go into the season with a knocked down ramp and a half constructed new entrance in place.

Wait, we're going to have people going to the games in this economy?

• 2 months later...
QUOTE (mreye @ Jan 6, 2009 -> 11:03 AM)
Fines like these are usually per day until you get the proper permit. Someone dropped the ball!

I'm assuming that the ramp construction started up again, based on the photo galleries on whitesox.com

Anyone know what the Gate 5 project is all about? Seems like a lot of work for a gate that is "across the street." Looks like another catwalk being built.

I know they are redoing the ramp but also they are putting in a so called "entertainment area" with some white sox stores along with some restaurants......supposidly a GIBSONS STEAK HOUSE SPORTS BAR etc. gibsons isn't suppose to open to sometime this summer and i am under the impression that it is only going to be open on game days or nights, but that can all change. Every year their is supposed to be an add on of some sort.....like boston has (never been there though) but i understand they have an area with nothing but bars rest and sports stores.