Alex Rodriguez tested postive for steroids in 2003; Admits It

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 11, 2009 -> 12:04 PM)
The 03 Sox did wind up taking the tests in the end. We don't know exactly what the Union might have said to get them to take the tests, but they certainly did protest by refusing to take them, and I'm almost certain they took them in the end. It wouldn't surprise me if what the Union said to them was "Guys, we're already past the 5% mark, there's going to be testing next year, please take them so this doesn't blow up on everyone."

It's really unfortunate that this never got any attention from the national media. Imagine if the Yankees, Red Sox, or Cubs did this? The team would be considered heroes. The White Sox do it, let's not pay attention.

f***-Rod Wondering What Permutation Of His Name Will Be Used For Steroid Story

MIAMI—Alex "f***-Rod" Rodriguez, who has been given many unflattering nicknames by the press during the course of an eventful and turbulent career, found himself wondering what unflattering sobriquet he would be awarded for lying about his steroid use. "I really didn't like being called 'A-Fraud' by my teammates," Stupid-Goddamned-Son-of-a-b****-Rod told sources Wednesday. "That was hurtful, and reading it in Joe Torre's book was a real letdown." As of press time, Lying-Prick-Rod was unavailable for comment, as he was busy falsely accusing Sports Illustrated reporter Selena Roberts of trying to break into the Coral Gables mansion in which Complete-and-Total-Sack-of-Flaming-f***ing-s***-with-Tiny-Shriveled-Balls-Rod currently resides.

LINK

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 10:20 PM)
then they should prosecute the union. those idiots had plenty of time to destroy those confidential results and for some reason they didn't.

Obviously it's not actually criminal.

However, I would like to know what Orza was thinking. He should be fired and possibly sued for his actions. Either he is a complete idiot, or this was calculated.