i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 02:21 AM)
Haha this girl is drunk and hangin with like me and 3 other guys and were playin Halo and shes talkin on the microphone and its amazing how much the other players are attracted to her.

So I'm guessing her voice sounds hot, but she isn't?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 03:22 AM)
So I'm guessing her voice sounds hot, but she isn't?

I would say both are deeecent, it was just amazing how muuch the guys playing were trying to hit on her, some great convrsatoins on it, I was laughing for bout 2 hours. Tooo bad I cant rememmber them.

OOTP provides for incredible (artificial) moements. Sox up 3-0 against the Mets in game 4 of the Series...Sox get one in fhte bottom of the 8th to make it 6-4. Sox get a runner on base, hit and run happens to avoid the GIDP, and said player gets a hit. Runners on first and third, Series winning run at the plate. Count goes to 3-2 and BOOM goes the dynamite. A f***ing monster shot - like 425 to left field - to win the series.

f***, I was ready to celebrate in my room. Then i remembered it was a computer game and that people have finals in 50 minutes, so I didn't celebrate hard. It was stil awesome

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 19, 2009 -> 03:29 AM)
I'm sober on a Friday night in 2009? :unsure:

Hard to believe. I'll probably be sober next Friday as well (Christmas.. family) so pretty much from Thursday/Friday (New Years Eve and Day) I should be good. :) Then again.. I had a few beers with the cousins last year for X-Mas watching football, so who knows.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 19, 2009 -> 04:35 AM)
Hard to believe. I'll probably be sober next Friday as well (Christmas.. family) so pretty much from Thursday/Friday (New Years Eve and Day) I should be good. :) Then again.. I had a few beers with the cousins last year for X-Mas watching football, so who knows.

Ya, I just got back to Chicago from school late tonight. I was planning on getting home somewhat early so I can go out tonight but Chicago traffic and snow kind of killed my plans. So day drink tomorrow. :)

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 19, 2009 -> 03:44 AM)
Ya, I just got back to Chicago from school late tonight. I was planning on getting home somewhat early so I can go out tonight but Chicago traffic and snow kind of killed my plans. So day drink tomorrow. :)

Sounds like a plan to me. :cheers :cheers