Do the Tigers have the best pitching in the ALCD?

caulfield12

well, i don't think a guy who was in single A last year is going to be able to stay strong for the duration of the season. Same goes for Perry, he's going to hit some bumps. Gallaraga is coming down to earth but Jackson and Verlander look very stout. That will keep them in the running. I also doubt Miggy is going to hit .380 this season, so he's due for an adjustment. But I've always liked Inge and to think they almost gave up on him. Oh...and zoom will get hurt again this season.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 23, 2009 -> 05:45 PM)
well, i don't think a guy who was in single A last year is going to be able to stay strong for the duration of the season. Same goes for Perry, he's going to hit some bumps. Gallaraga is coming down to earth but Jackson and Verlander look very stout. That will keep them in the running. I also doubt Miggy is going to hit .380 this season, so he's due for an adjustment. But I've always liked Inge and to think they almost gave up on him. Oh...and zoom will get hurt again this season.

And Gallaraga, Polanco, Guillen, and Ordonez are all going to stay sh**** all season?

QUOTE (JackTalkThai @ May 23, 2009 -> 03:28 PM)
And Gallaraga, Polanco, Guillen, and Ordonez are all going to stay sh**** all season?

I would say there's a good chance. The three hitters are nearer the end of their careers, Gallaraga might turn it around but he kind of had a freakishly good season last year.

5 games in four days vs. the boys from murder city, starting June 8th. That will be big for the Sox.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 24, 2009 -> 09:27 AM)
I would say there's a good chance. The three hitters are nearer the end of their careers, Gallaraga might turn it around but he kind of had a freakishly good season last year.

5 games in four days vs. the boys from murder city, starting June 8th. That will be big for the Sox.

Ordonez will hit over .300 again. He's raised his average nearly 40 pts in the last 2 weeks.

Edited by fathom

Their staff blows.

I doubt Porcello is ready, Verlander is forever overrated, Jackson had a 1.51 WHIP last year and his ERA will probably approach 5.

The only one I like somewhat is Galarraga.

Steve... :lol:

How's "Daddy" doing so far? :D

Is your dad "Dr. Z" in Sports Illustrated?