The Tea Party

DukeNukeEm

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 02:53 PM)

5635305b40eb1ab9269a11f.jpg

capt.c1e77fcffae7401299ffbf9d0bce20ed.ta

Plenty more of these shenanigans will surface in the next few days. It is nice to know that dissent =/= treason now that a democrat is president.

Oh dissent is still treason according to the feds. Actually, there's a whole lot of things that will get in you in trouble with the Obama administration. Napolitano has decided to put all military veterans, the unemployed, and anyone that isn't a Democrat on the terrorist watch list.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 02:59 PM)
Oh dissent is still treason according to the feds. Actually, there's a whole lot of things that will get in you in trouble with the Obama administration. Napolitano has decided to put all military veterans, the unemployed, and anyone that isn't a Democrat on the terrorist watch list.

LMAO

ap_White_Supremist_090414_mn.jpg

This Tea Party thing is a great way for the world to see how we celebrate our freedom.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 02:53 PM)
Plenty more of these shenanigans will surface in the next few days. It is nice to know that dissent =/= treason now that a democrat is president.

I was just thinking how it was funny that it was all of the sudden a bad thing to talk bad about the President again. Weird.

I'm fine w/ people protesting Barack Obama, but there are ways to do and not look like a loser. Dressing like up a colonist and dumping styrofoam boxes in a lake is basically asking everyone else to laugh at you.

Edited by DukeNukeEm

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:03 PM)
ap_White_Supremist_090414_mn.jpg

This Tea Party thing is a great way for the world to see how we celebrate our freedom.

nice to know that is the type of person our honorable vets get lumped in with.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:03 PM)
I was just thinking how it was funny that it was all of the sudden a bad thing to talk bad about the President again. Weird.

now criticizing the president is 'dangerous treason'. duh.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 01:03 PM)

And I've been thinking for a while how suddenly it's a horrible thing to have the U.S. government spying on U.S. citizens.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:13 PM)
And I've been thinking for a while how suddenly it's a horrible thing to have the U.S. government spying on U.S. citizens.

if someone doesn't want to be spied on all they have to do is vote Obama and put his bumper stick on their car. done and done.

USA! USA!

f*** yea

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
if someone doesn't want to be spied on all they have to do is vote Obama and put his bumper stick on their car. done and done.

USA! USA!

f*** yea

If you don't want the government to spy on us then you want the terrorists to win. What kind of patriot are you?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:17 PM)
If you don't want the government to spy on us then you want the terrorists to win. What kind of patriot are you?

thanks for the tip, GW.

the first african american george bush, the honorable barack obama.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:22 PM)
I think he might be talking about the Department of Homeland Security report that came out yesterday.

It mentions that all military veterans are on the terrorist watch list?

And honestly, if you haven't done anything wrong then who cares if you're being spied on.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 01:22 PM)
I think he might be talking about the Department of Homeland Security report that came out yesterday.

Of course he is. He's just taken it about 9 levels further than what the DHS actually said or is actually doing.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:23 PM)
It mentions that all military veterans are on the terrorist watch list?

And honestly, if you haven't done anything wrong then who cares if you're being spied on.

No, its talks about threats from radical right wing groups, but it was requested by Bush.

Here's the story.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/04/15/fox-dhs-bush/

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 03:23 PM)

same thing the G W Bush was saying. Same thing I argued against back then. You were probably against it too, but now your guy is in office and it's all good.