WHITE SOX WINNER!

rangercal

Could we be seeing this guy soon?

15 BRIAN ANDERSON U ARIZONA CF R/R 6'2" 205 1982-03-11 4YR 56K | 300K

COMMENT: Five-tool palyer with Major League body. Quality bat potential. Feel for wood with light tower power. Agresssive in all areas of game with plus instincts. Plus arm, plus range.

Or are we already?

Did we just see a Rally Ventura?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 25, 2009 -> 11:17 PM)
Great to see the bats sizzle. Do they continue Tuesday or will it be the epic score 17 one night and zero the next?

C'mon BA ... emerge as the stud player you've shown flashes of being.

I am being 100% serious when I post this, but I am afraid that Wise is on rehab right now, I can easily seeing Ozzie going to a platoon favoring Wise when he's healthy

actually looks like he hasn't started yet, but on pregame they said he's close

Edited by SoxFan562004

John Danks grinded out a great start. Alexei's getting back on track, Scotty Pods has found an approach at the plate that works, and i'm wearing my World Series Podsednik jersey. This is White Sox Baseball. Oh, and Ventura in the clubhouse? That's True White Sox Tradition.

Edited by Thunderbolt

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 25, 2009 -> 11:17 PM)
Great to see the bats sizzle. Do they continue Tuesday or will it be the epic score 17 one night and zero the next?

C'mon BA ... emerge as the stud player you've shown flashes of being.

we could only dream. . .

All credit goes to Robin Ventura for this performance! :lolhitting

Lets take 2 of 3 in LA and 2 of 3 in KC, come home and do some damage!

Hopefully the bats are officially ALIVE!

itsalive.jpg

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:20 PM)
John Danks grinded out a great start. Alexei's getting back on track, Scotty Pods has found an approach at the plate that works, and i'm wearing my World Series Podsednik jersey. This is White Sox Baseball. Oh, and Ventura in the clubhouse? That's True White Sox Tradition.

he was awful. and very lucky.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2009 -> 11:45 PM)
I actually meant to type that it was great how he grinded out that start. So, yeah. You're right, he can't keep pitching like this or he'll be in for some harsh times.

i'm with you there. seemed like any fight the angels had was exhausted in that first inning when they came back to tie it. Danks just gets wild out there sometimes.

Alexei looks like he's back at it. Quentin was starting to heat up a bit too, but that heel is really screwing him up.

I think last night was more of the Angels couldn't pitch variety rather than the White Sox are hitting the s*** out of the ball. You don't score 16 runs off of Ervin Santana and a decent Angels staff after you only scored 3 against Jeff Karstens and a combined 11 runs against the Pirates in 3 games. If that wasn't the case, then I honestly don't know who got these guys motivated to try again.

Great win, just hope they saved some for today.

Edited by chw42