6/7 Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN

qwerty

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 01:39 PM)
Quit f***ing pulling outside pitches!!!!!

arguably the lowest baseball IQ on our roster, and that ultimately is the problem

too many "baseball stupid" players, need more stanford players

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 01:40 PM)
I'd just like to say that Greg Walker really needs to go, as someone is not getting through to these players.

Well, as Chris Rogney told me last night, the hitting coach doesn't have a purpose on the MLB baseball team. It's not his fault, as the only thing he does is listen to the players when they want to talk. That's all a hitting coach does.

I am getting to the point where I just want a lineup of this when Q is off the DL:

CF-Danks

SS-Alexei

RF-Dye

1b-Konerko

LF-CQ

3b-Fields

2b-Beckham

C-Flowers

If we can't score with the vets in the lineup, just let the kids play and get experience and play for next year.

Edited by maggsmaggs

I wonder since the White Sox have never seen me pitch either if I could shut them out too.... Hey that could be a promotion for some team when the Sox come into town... give some amateur a chance to pitch against them and see if they can do it

QUOTE (ChiSox420* @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 01:44 PM)
I wonder since the White Sox have never seen me pitch either if I could shut them out too.... Hey that could be a promotion for some team when the Sox come into town... give some amateur a chance to pitch against them and see if they can do it

They would sell a ton of tickets. If that actually happened, I would just forfeit. Save some face, at least.