Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 05:24 PM)
Funny how the NCAA reacts quickly about this incident but will drag its feet when it involves a player from a traditional power.

I cant recall a situation like this happen before where the NCAA dragged its feet, is there something im missing?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 8, 2009 -> 12:48 PM)
Mizzou is a 3.5 point dog tonight home vs. Nebraska....considering the success home teams usually have on these Thursday ESPN games, I'm thinking the Tigers are a good bet

The weather in this game is BRUTAL. 2-0 Mizzou in the 2nd quarter, lol.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Oct 8, 2009 -> 10:05 PM)
This Suh guy from Nebraska is the real deal. He's going top 8 in all mock drafts I read, and I see why. He's a beast.

Yeah, he would be better than Tommie Harris right now. (not saying Tommie is not going to eventually improve)

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 8, 2009 -> 09:46 PM)
Yeah, he would be better than Tommie Harris right now. (not saying Tommie is not going to eventually improve)

Well you should say Tommie is not going to eventually improve because that's the truth, he's just had too many injury problems. But yes, Suh is a monster.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 8, 2009 -> 09:19 PM)
heard the rain is insane in Mizzou today.

Yeah a friend of mine at Mizzou told me there is a lot of flooding and they've had several inches of rain today. And this was about 4 hours ago.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 12:26 AM)
12-0 Mizzou going to the 4th, Nebraska outscores them 27-0 in the 4th. It's been a while since i've seen a game take such an incredibly drastic turn in the final stanza.

Yeah, it really snowballed for Mizzou in the 4th.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 8, 2009 -> 11:26 PM)
12-0 Mizzou going to the 4th, Nebraska outscores them 27-0 in the 4th. It's been a while since i've seen a game take such an incredibly drastic turn in the final stanza.

it was 12-0 when I went to take the dog for a walk, I come back and Nebraskas up 8...

so much for my solid pick of Mizzou +3.5 :lolhitting

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 09:10 AM)
I really hope the Lions don't take Suh or Berry. That'd help them drastically improve their horrific defense instantly.

always starts at the line. Not sure why some fans can't understand that simple domino effect.