White Sox @ Twins 7/28 Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god they have that O'reilly auto parts Ad behind the plate...i didnt know they had that in minny also...they have those horrendously annoying commercials on sports talk radio...."O O O O' Reiilllllyyyy" .....and now they are murray-oreilly "Murrrrayyyyyyy.....oreiiiilllly"

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)
Just wondering, how many consecutive no-hit innings has Buehrle pitched now? 9 last thursday and so far 3 today,... any before he was taken out of the game before his perfect game?

No, he pitched 1/3 of an inning against BAL and gave up a hit before getting Markakis on a fly. So it's currently 12 straight innings.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
Just wondering, how many consecutive no-hit innings has Buehrle pitched now? 9 last thursday and so far 3 today,... any before he was taken out of the game before his perfect game?
He pitched one out before being taking out against BAL.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)

1 inning in the ASG

oh god they have that O'reilly auto parts Ad behind the plate...i didnt know they had that in minny also...they have those horrendously annoying commercials on sports talk radio...."O O O O' Reiilllllyyyy" .....and now they are murray-oreilly "Murrrrayyyyyyy.....oreiiiilllly"

[/quYou know what I hate? That McGruff the Crime Dog commercial they’ve got steaming on the score. Especially, the one where the kid dog sings. ote]