White Sox @ Twins 7/28 Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked up at how often A.J. swings at pitches outside of the zone...38.6% of the time. Surprisingly, he hits it 80.6% of the time.

He didn't do this back with Minnesota and San Francisco. It started in 2006...

QUOTE (tommy @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 02:07 AM)
Do we like the Kotsay trade a little bit more if Carlos fails to find his groove?

No, cause most people say Kotsay's back is so bad that he's a washed-up defensive player in the outfield now.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:07 PM)
He's just swinging up there with really no plan. He's killing this team right now. I love him, but he's got to start producing.

Please, he is not killing this team. Lots of players are killing this team.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 01:08 AM)
Please, he is not killing this team. Lots of players are killing this team.

No, he's killing the flow of this lineup. The 7-8-9 was doing wonders and really sparking this team, but now it seems with CQ as an automatic out in the 7 spot, there's been a lot less flow. However, you keep playing him no matter what, I think we'll agree on that.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:09 PM)
No, he's killing the flow of this lineup. The 7-8-9 was doing wonders and really sparking this team, but now it seems with CQ as an automatic out in the 7 spot, there's been a lot less flow. However, you keep playing him no matter what, I think we'll agree on that.

You know, it is true that we have absolutely sucked on offense since his return.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 06:09 PM)

are we talking about carlos or weezy?