Chicago (57-55) at Seattle (58-53) 9:10pm CST

iWiN4PreP

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 03:36 AM)
Any time Floyd wants to break out his curve is ok with me.

Of course he throws one (outside) while I'm typing this.

His slider has become his out pitch lately. He just doesn't look comfortable today.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 03:38 AM)
On that single, there was a classic case of Ramirez cheating to the hole and not being able to get to a ball that was well to the 3rd base side of 2nd. His range is just so pedestrian.

I'd rather he cheat to the hole, as he's a lot more comfortable going to his left than to his right. There's a lot of times where you can criticize his range, but that one probably wasn't one. He did just seem to flop down on his dive though, but this entire infield is pretty horrific at making diving plays.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 10:40 PM)
I'd rather he cheat to the hole, as he's a lot more comfortable going to his left than to his right. There's a lot of times where you can criticize his range, but that one probably wasn't one. He did just seem to flop down on his dive though, but this entire infield is pretty horrific at making diving plays.

Nah, that was my point. He's cheating to his right because he can't move that way. That's why he was so far out of a play that he should have been able to make. Bottom-line: his lack of range to his right compromises the whole infield defense. He's just not a good shortstop.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 04:42 AM)
Nah, that was my point. He's cheating to his right because he can't move that way. That's why he was so far out of a play that he should have been able to make. Bottom-line: his lack of range to his right compromises the whole infield defense. He's just not a good shortstop.

perfect