Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 10:25 PM)
Who are you to say Walker's doing his job properly? I'm not trying to make assumptions, but I have to at least question it with the approach these guys have had for years now. Either Walker's not doing his job or almost ALL his players just aren't listening to him.

They hit homers in 2005, too. Walker is a great hitting coach when the Sox are hitting but he sucks when they aren't. It's getting old how much people hate the guy. Dye has been in pro baseball for what, 12-13 years now? I don't think he needs Greg f***ing Walker to tell him how to hit the thing.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 11:27 PM)
They hit homers in 2005, too. Walker is a great hitting coach when the Sox are hitting but he sucks when they aren't. It's getting old how much people hate the guy. Dye has been in pro baseball for what, 12-13 years now? I don't think he needs Greg f***ing Walker to tell him how to hit the thing.

Not talking about you two, but I've always wanted to see two Sox fans get into a legit fistfight over whether or not Greg Walker should be fired.