White Sox @ Cubs, 1:20 PM, CSN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 3, 2009 -> 04:02 PM)
Yeah and we get the Royals and Indians and Orioles who we don't dominate enough.

Nice win, but we got our own problems to not worry about the Dubs.

I won't disagree with you there. However, if I had to chose one team to face 18 games per year, it would be tough not to pick Pittsburgh. Even if they are decent early in the season, there is a good chance they trade away their talent by the time you face them later in the year.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Sep 3, 2009 -> 03:34 PM)
His trade value may never be higher. Get 'er done, Kenny!

I agree. My gut feeling is that this was a showcase game for Torres pitching vs. the NL. It wouldnt surprise me if a couple NL teams were interested in him before/after this game.

QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Sep 3, 2009 -> 05:48 PM)
I agree. My gut feeling is that this was a showcase game for Torres pitching vs. the NL. It wouldnt surprise me if a couple NL teams were interested in him before/after this game.

Well, the Mets do need pitching, are said to be trading Reyes and Reyes would look good playing SS for the Sox next year...

Why would you want to trade Torres when he looks like a possible middle relief candidate for our horrific bullpen? At some point KW has to address the bullpen issue. Relying on Linebrink and Dotel just because they make big bucks will get us nowhere. They are 2 reasons we have had such a s*** second half.