Is Jillian hot?

Brian

Is Jillian Michaels hot?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Um...no
    • Fap, fap, fap

• 3 months later...

I rarely find white women hot, but I find Jillian to be very hot. I find brunette women with similar "rough diamond beauty" looks like her to be very attractive.

I also think she'd make a great dominatrix fitness trainer, you know, one of those fitness trainers that guys pay to have the whole "fitness program in a dungeon with a dominatrix" experience? I'd totally sign up for that.

I can just see it, imagine doing sit-ups in her fitness dungeon with her wearing leather thigh-high boots, fishnets, a corset, and carrying a crop. Your stomach is hurting as hell as you keep doing sit-ups while she snarls at you and says "More! More sit-ups! Feel the pain, you little b****!"

....*FAP, FAP-FAP, FAP, FAP-FAP, FAP*

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
She has an awesome body...but I get the feeling she is a lesbian....not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm trying to remember where i read it but i guess Jillian's dorr swings both ways......giggity giggity.

From her Wikipedia page......"

In an interview with Ladies' Home Journal in January 2010 she commented on her romantic life, saying, "Let's just say I believe in healthy love. If I fall in love with a woman, that's awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that's awesome. As long as you fall in love...it's like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!"

Take that for what it's worth. and yes...i'd hit it

• 4 months later...
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 10:58 AM)
I'll need to hook you up with SouthSideDon.

What? I was just sayin' ...if i was a guy, I would want my woman to have some meat on her ..not be a fatty, but give me something to hold on to!! I would feel like i was humping a man if I was with her.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 12:09 PM)
What? I was just sayin' ...if i was a guy, I would want my woman to have some meat on her ..not be a fatty, but give me something to hold on to!! I would feel like i was humping a man if I was with her.

Yeah, real shy...this one... :huh

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 01:09 PM)

HAHA. I was just teasing. He recently made a thread about his 100 hottest women list. He shares similar sentiments as yours.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 11:11 AM)
Yeah, real shy...this one... :huh

I am shy in person ..i do the whole hands behind the back, toe in the dirt type of thing you would see a child do!! LMAO ..on here, it's easy to say whatever I want ..nobody knows me!!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 11:13 AM)
HAHA. I was just teasing. He recently made a thread about his 100 hottest women list. He shares similar sentiments as yours.

I need a link ..I would like to check it out ..I'm curious!! LOL

I think the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet is Jennifer Aniston ..Megan Fox is hot, but she needs to mature.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
I need a link ..I would like to check it out ..I'm curious!! LOL

I think the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet is Jennifer Aniston ..Megan Fox is hot, but she needs to mature.

Check in the SLAM forum....it's in there on page 1 or 2 somewhere...

SouthsideDon's 100 Hottest Women

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 11:27 AM)
Exactly. Not hot, but definitely do-able.

No offense ..but, to most men ..ANY female is "do-able" ...so long as she isn't pushing maximum density ..AKA, if she isn't 300lbs ...even then, some men just don't care!! hahaha :D