White Sox-D'Rays on WGN Tonight

elrockinMT

White Sox will be on the WGN channel tonight at 6:00 PM CDT. Porzio going for the Sox in his third outing since being called up. The last 2 have been 5 innings each versus the Tribe. Let's hope he can go at least 6 strong tonight.

Last night ESPN BBTN showed Frank Thomas just missing his 400 homer in the 1st and then getting it later. However, they also spent as much time showing the fans dousing Baldelli with beer and making their comments about Sox fans. Dibble said Chicago was a great town with stupid fans.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dibble needs to shut the hell up! I cant stand that guy! All he was saying was "If you have 400 HR's with a .430 OBP, you deserve to be in the HOF" or "If you have 500 HR's, I dont care what era you played in, you deserve to be in the HOF." The Mothereffer got on my damn nerves!

However, they also spent as much time showing the fans dousing Baldelli with beer and making their comments about Sox fans. Dibble said Chicago was a great town with stupid fans.

based on the beer incident on top of everything else, the guy is perfectly in line surmizing that we do have stupid fans

I hope for a great outing by the Porzio-meister, but on the same token, I hope this is his last outing. We could use a solid starter in the 5th spot pronto!

Anybody think Suppan and D'Amico have been putting up good numbers. Maybe KW should give one of those guys a shot. they have ERA's of 3.67 and 3.80 respectively