Big 10 Tournament

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 01:27 PM)
Pssh. Wrong. Go to espn.com and watch the replay. Matta starts yelling and pumping his fists in the air and THEN Hightower rushes over from behind to tell him to go back to his bench.

I dunno who he was yelling at. Either the Michigan bench (why?) or maybe someone at the table who he felt tried to end the game early? Either way, pretty f'n classless to act like that when your team had to have a miracle shot to win a game against an under .500 team

I have it on TIVO, I see him yelling at the table that the shot counted after Hightower motioned to them that he wanted it reviewed, its very clear. If you want to call that classless thats fine, its still a winner.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 01:12 PM)
I hope, on a daily basis, that Richmond will provide more his freshman year than DJ/BP have this year.

Richmond looks to be a better player than both of those guys, I wouldnt be surprised to see him off to a running start next year.

I'm hoping Lenzelle will as well as he is expected to play PG next year right off the bat.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 01:44 PM)
Richmond looks to be a better player than both of those guys, I wouldnt be surprised to see him off to a running start next year.

I'm hoping Lenzelle will as well as he is expected to play PG next year right off the bat.

Lenzelle played a lot of PG this year at Zion. He is a great passer. His teammates had no hands or else he would of had tons more assists this year. He would probably be one of the stronger PG's around. Maybe a taller version of Sheron Collins.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 01:58 PM)
Lenzelle played a lot of PG this year at Zion. He is a great passer. His teammates had no hands or else he would of had tons more assists this year. He would probably be one of the stronger PG's around. Maybe a taller version of Sheron Collins.

Its either him or Aaron Craft for OSU at the point next year, it makes us all nervous to have a frosh running the show. (not named Mike Conley)

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 02:08 PM)
since i can't watch, is this a matter of illinois out executing wisconsin and playing good D? or wisconsin just not hitting open shots?

Wisconsin has missed a number of easy layups. Illinois is playing well defensively, but when you miss literally 4 or 5 layups, I think the blame goes on the offense.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 02:08 PM)
since i can't watch, is this a matter of illinois out executing wisconsin and playing good D? or wisconsin just not hitting open shots?

Combination of both. They are definitely missing a fair share of shots, but Illinois is playing some of the better defense they have all year.