Tuesday, July 29 game thread

clujer420

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, it's awesome...but would be much better if it was Lima, i hate that asshole!

A few years ago Lima was with Detroit pitching against us and he was whining to come out. He finally left and Buehrle sat there on the bench rubbing his eyes mockingly as tho wiping away tears... :lol:

I'd rather bring in Marte now and let him try to stop the bleeding, than bring in White with an eye on tomorrow. If he gives up more hits and runs then you might end up bringing Marte in anyway in a much closer game.

Yeah, cause I wanna see Marte's arm fall off sometime in mid-September, bring him in if at all possible.

In this case Marte didn't pitch Sat, Sun or Monday so he should be very fresh.

I wouldn't of used him if Buehrle didn't get in this jam. I'd let him get out of this and then if the Sox score any runs in the top of the 8th I'd go to Ginter and then Koch.

Yeah, cause I wanna see Marte's arm fall off sometime in mid-September, bring him in if at all possible.

Why do you wish bad luck on our best reliever? That aint cool dude. Koch sucks and you know it.

I still dont like this move. In a blowout like this you bring in CRAP like KOCH or White...

A few years ago Lima was with Detroit pitching against us and he was whining to come out. He finally left and Buehrle sat there on the bench rubbing his eyes mockingly as tho wiping away tears... :lol:

I hate that guy and ESPN is claiming that he is the geat pitcher that once he was(when, i dont know)....

Why do you wish bad luck on our best reliever? That aint cool dude. Koch sucks and you know it.

I still dont like this move. In a blowout like this you bring in CRAP like KOCH or White...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :huh: ......I think you missed my point there, but alas, I will overlook it. When games aren't close, we should use the guys with issues like Koch and White...at least, if there weren't men left on by Buehrle I would have.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :huh: ......I think you missed my point there, but alas, I will overlook it. When games aren't close, we should use the guys with issues like Koch and White...at least, if there weren't men left on by Buehrle I would have.

Ummm, thats what I said...

He was being sarcastic, not wishing him harm.