Soxtalk facebook page

southsider2k5

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Now you're just acting badly on purpose.

I am just very surprised that Chris Rongey is on this site. I don't know of any media or sports figures or anyone who has a known name to ever be on a message board. Just surprised. I wonder if he ever mentions the site or anything we talk about specifically, haha.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 12:23 AM)
I am just very surprised that Chris Rongey is on this site. I don't know of any media or sports figures or anyone who has a known name to ever be on a message board. Just surprised. I wonder if he ever mentions the site or anything we talk about specifically, haha.

You haven't been on soxtalk very long I see. :lol: We've had players, minor leaguers (and their parent) and columnists (and there were rumors of a scout and maybe people in the front office) on this board, or at least lurking.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 01:24 AM)
You haven't been on soxtalk very long I see. :lol: We've had players, minor leaguers (and their parent) and columnists (and there were rumors of a scout and maybe people in the front office) on this board, or at least lurking.

Names, Names, Names! The only one I remember is the guy who said he was a scout. Was that the same guy who scooped the Wilder investigations? I have been a member here since Dec 2007, but have only come back here this offseason.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 02:02 AM)
Names, Names, Names! The only one I remember is the guy who said he was a scout. Was that the same guy who scooped the Wilder investigations? I have been a member here since Dec 2007, but have only come back here this offseason.

Shoot me a PM. I can tell you names that I know of, but some of the original admins here are probably a better bet in asking.