White Sox @ Tigers 5/18/10 Game Thread

hogan873

I think Alexei has reverted to swing at everything like he did in 08. Except this time, he's not making any kind of good contact.

Edited by chw42

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (docsox24 @ May 18, 2010 -> 02:18 PM)
anyone who cheers for their fantasy team over their real team is not a fan.

one time we were in vegas and a bunch of us each lost about $500 on a football game. one guy was happy because his fantasy guy did well. i swear he was almost murdered right there

that is why I said it would not be good for my well being if he homered. The cbssportsline snafu was what got me. I always bet an amount i am fine losing against the Sox. I think of it this way. I will spend $25 a day to watch the Sox win. If they lose, hey I made $25. I would never bet on the Sox as a lose is a double kick in the nuts and I am not sure why people do that. what would you pay to see the OSx win teh WS....I thought of this amout nand bet agsint them. I never regretted it.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 18, 2010 -> 02:27 PM)
that is why I said it would not be good for my well being if he homered. The cbssportsline snafu was what got me. I always bet an amount i am fine losing against the Sox. I think of it this way. I will spend $25 a day to watch the Sox win. If they lose, hey I made $25. I would never bet on the Sox as a lose is a double kick in the nuts and I am not sure why people do that. what would you pay to see the OSx win teh WS....I thought of this amout nand bet agsint them. I never regretted it.

My lord. Try using firefox. It has built in spell check.

Well, it has to come sooner or later. You're not going to abuse somebody like Thornton for so many years and not expect him to get hurt, even if his mechanics are nearly flawless.