Sox vs. Rays @ 6:10 Garcia (3-3 5.68) vs. Price (7-1 2.41)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 28, 2010 -> 06:29 PM)
White Sox records through first 50 games in the last 5 years, I realize this is nothing but numbers but no matter what happens the next three days this is the worst start by the White Sox under Ozzie Guillen.

2005: 33-17

2006: 33-17

2007: 25-25

2008: 27-23

2009: 25-25

2010: ?

Well we are 20-27 right now, so obviously when the sox hit the 50 games plateau, we will have a losing record for the first time in a long time. I believe it was Steve Stone who said give it 50 games to see where we are at to really analyze if this team will be good enough or not. (and KW was on the end of May bandwagon)

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2010 -> 07:36 PM)
We have a team full of awful hitters, but no one has worse at bats than Castro.

QFT. No one apparently knows what patience is. We just are happy-go-lucky, first-pitch swingers. God damn it! This team sucks.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
We have a team full of awful hitters, but no one has worse at bats than Castro.

I'm not a sample size person, but I believe the sox brass really s*** the boat on not just promoting the defensive Lucy who I'm confident can hit Castro's line last year minus power, but more speed.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 29, 2010 -> 12:38 AM)
QFT. No one apparently knows what patience is. We just are happy-go-lucky, first-pitch swingers. God damn it! This team sucks.

It's not just that they're mediocre, but this team is f***ing boring as hell. We don't even have warning track power. It's hard to imagine how you could be more boring than the Sox.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 29, 2010 -> 12:39 AM)
I'm not a sample size person, but I believe the sox brass really s*** the boat on not just promoting the defensive Lucy who I'm confident can hit Castro's line last year minus power, but more speed.

Still have no idea why we brought him back after a terrible 2009 season.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 28, 2010 -> 04:39 PM)

you mean you didn't find his trot down the first base line inspiring?

To think that fat f*** is getting paid to play baseball and won't run it out....

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 28, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
Well we are 20-27 right now, so obviously when the sox hit the 50 games plateau, we will have a losing record for the first time in a long time. I believe it was Steve Stone who said give it 50 games to see where we are at to really analyze if this team will be good enough or not. (and KW was on the end of May bandwagon)

I believe Kenny said 60 games...

He won't need that many no matter what happens, this team isn't coming back to win this divison. Hell, we'll be lucky to have a winning record come October.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 28, 2010 -> 06:41 PM)
I believe Kenny said 60 games...

Well that will basically be end of May/early June. (which I meant to type early June actually) Hell at this rate, I would rather see Brent Lillibridge provide me some entertainment up there than this boring team. It's sad that I've been flipping back and forth from this game to the girl's softball game on ESPN right now.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 28, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
Rios... amazing. And f*** me for deciding on Konerko over him for the PTC.

That is the plan.. just have a runner on 1ST BASE for Alex to drive them in... :lol:

Yeah, my #PickToClick was Konerko as well :(