Sox vs. Rays @ 6:10 Garcia (3-3 5.68) vs. Price (7-1 2.41)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 28, 2010 -> 06:56 PM)
The White Sox have a bonafide superstar in Rios.

He is whatever the opposite of the turd in a punchbowl is. Being the punch in a turdbowl doesn't make much sense, though.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2010 -> 05:00 PM)
Nix is playing himself out of the organization. Batting .150 with no power and terrible defense. I was a big fan of his, but he looks to have taken a few steps back from where he was last season.

he plays like once a month

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2010 -> 07:00 PM)
Nix is playing himself out of the organization. Batting .150 with no power and terrible defense. I was a big fan of his, but he looks to have taken a few steps back from where he was last season.

Lack of playing time might do that for you...

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 29, 2010 -> 12:01 AM)
Good hitters would have crushed that curve that high in the zone, but not Quentin.

Quentin fails to hammer more meatballs than anyone on the Sox. His swing is so awful, it looks impossible for him to pull the ball without hitting it off the end of the bat.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 28, 2010 -> 08:02 PM)

If this was a sitcom, Nix would say his catchphrase and then disappear for fourty episodes. Actually, i think that's pretty much how the reality show will turn out.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 28, 2010 -> 07:08 PM)
If this was a sitcom, Nix would say his catchphrase and then disappear for fourty episodes. Actually, i think that's pretty much how the reality show will turn out.

He's Richie Cunningham's older brother.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 28, 2010 -> 07:02 PM)

And playing like he's playing leads to a lack of playing time. He's a reserve. Fair or not, he needs to make the most of his opportunities or he'll wind up playing softball with Eric Byrnes, except he doesn't have the bank to fall back on that Byrnes does.