2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 09:50 AM)
Assuming there was no new Entourage or True Blood because of the holiday weekend. Am I correct?

Yes. HBO does that every year.

MAD MEN was indeed terrific. This may be the best season yet.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (3E8 @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 08:45 AM)
I decided to watch an episode because of all the press. It ended with their high school football team winning a game when they surprised their opponent by performing a choreographed Beyonce song on the field. Needless to say, I haven't watched again

I had to youtube the scene you mentioned. OMG. I deleted it from MY HISTORY right away. WTF was that?

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 11:26 AM)
I had to youtube the scene you mentioned. OMG. I deleted it from MY HISTORY right away. WTF was that?

I've seen it too, God, the horror. That was the most f***ed up thing I ever saw.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
Nobody posting yet on Sons of Anarchy? Wow...what a season opener! Some stuff I never expected. This season looks absolutely incredible.

WTF!? How did I forget that it was opening! Well, that ruins my night, now I have to wait for it.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 11:43 PM)
I cannot believe what already went down. I f***ing love this program.

So I jsut caught about 3/4 of the show.

Oh. my. god.

Im going to be rusty on names so feel free to correct me/fill in names where I forgot.

But,

what the hell, the last scene was the cop who was second in command dead or jsut badly hurt, it kind of looked like his head exploded and no one was trying to stop bleeding or anything. And what gang hit them at the funeral, was that the Irish?

Im a bit rusty from last season, but jeez this season may top last season which was one of the best seasons of a show ever IMO.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 8, 2010 -> 12:25 AM)
So I jsut caught about 3/4 of the show.

Oh. my. god.

Im going to be rusty on names so feel free to correct me/fill in names where I forgot.

But,

what the hell, the last scene was the cop who was second in command dead or jsut badly hurt, it kind of looked like his head exploded and no one was trying to stop bleeding or anything. And what gang hit them at the funeral, was that the Irish?

Im a bit rusty from last season, but jeez this season may top last season which was one of the best seasons of a show ever IMO.

I think the cop was dead...I don't see how anybody could survive that. As far as who attacked them, I couldn't tell. I don't think it was the Irish, though.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 8, 2010 -> 08:19 AM)

He's toast. I cannot believe Hale went out like that with such little fanfare.

This is one of the MANY great things about SoA. You never see it coming.

I agree on both points. He's dead and I can't believe they had it happen so suddenly. I figured that guy would be a mainstay on the show for a long time (and I really like his character). Perhaps it's their way of ensuring that Unser remains the chief, as it seems pretty necessary for them to have a connection between the Sons and the police.

As for who was behind the shooting, the guy Jax destroyed was either white or hispanic. I really don't think it's the Irish, as the kidnapper was on the outs with the Irish in the first place and the Sons have a long history working with them. I'm sure it was just the skinheads again. With all of the confusion, don't forget that Sobel is still out there.

Edited by Milkman delivers

Big Brother

Guess they recorded tonights episode last night. Odd. Looks like the end of the road for my girl, Britney. I will never forget her in those bikinis and she was cool and funny as hell. If they do another Allstars season, she should make it easily.