2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 01:24 PM)
Neither HBO nor Showtime were interested in it. Even though the creator was a writer for "The Sopranos." If you want to be really sad, check out who her husband is...

Link

If you want to be even sadder, check out what she looks like off set (courtesy wwtdd.com)

hendricks_no_makeup.png

Looks like the snosberries guy settled.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 07:18 PM)
If you want to be even sadder, check out what she looks like off set (courtesy wwtdd.com)

hendricks_no_makeup.png

I'm not seeing a problem. You do realize that women can't be all gussied up 24 hours a day. If that's a bad day for her, sign me up.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (3E8 @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 07:18 PM)

hendricks_no_makeup.png

This is quite a ridiculous post.

You realize makeup/hair make a big difference. If you have a problem with what Christina Hendricks looks like in that photo, then you clearly do nothing but look at pics of hot chicks dolled up and have also met very few women in real life.

I think she looks great for a "f*** it, im out doing s***" outfit.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 23, 2010 -> 09:32 AM)

You realize makeup/hair make a big difference. If you have a problem with what Christina Hendricks looks like in that photo, then you clearly do nothing but look at pics of hot chicks dolled up and have also met very few women in real life.

I bet a lot of her clothes are torn. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 23, 2010 -> 09:32 AM)

This coming from the guy who used a grainy mugshot as a counterpoint for multiple posters who were into Michelle Rodriguez. That's rich. Makeup and hair obviously do make a huge difference in the case of Ms. Hendricks. Her body is dumpy as well. I'm envious of you, I'm gonna stop looking at hot chicks and meet real women until this looks "great" to me too

QUOTE (3E8 @ Sep 23, 2010 -> 05:58 PM)
This coming from the guy who used a grainy mugshot as a counterpoint for multiple posters who were into Michelle Rodriguez.

I was seriously waiting for this. Classic me!

I guess I despise Michelle Rodriguez, and I love Christina Hendricks, so I pick and choose how I develop my arguments around that.

Also, I like women with some curves, and it seemed like that post was directly ripping a woman for having some curves and not being dolled up. Having curves > getting DUI's.

Edited by Steve9347