Suggestions

Chisoxfn

An opening page with current standings, last game's box score, etc. would be nice. Basically anything that keeps me from having to go to chisox for basic info.

Other than that as always you guys are awesome. Thank you for the labor of love.  :headbang

http://whitesox.theinsiders.com/

Actually if you go to Soxnet.net all of that info is on there. This is actually the message board for that site...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lord.. I have a TON of suggestions. They wont be too popular though. Jason I made refrence to some of them yesterday.. From the email I forwarded you, you can see that outsiders have some bad opinions. That's not good. :nono

yeah jas i asked you a while back for a photo album type thingy........lol.... anyhow, were moving again??? you know how i hate that lol.....im starting to think we are the gypsies of the webs cause we have moved the pack around so much in the past few years.....lol..........anyhow.. i dont care what ya do as long as you make it easy on us computer illerate types...... ;) .............

Oh Michelle we aren't moving anywhere. The Board will have the exact same look and all that good stuff. I'm sick of moving :D

An opening page with current standings, last game's box score, etc. would be nice. Basically anything that keeps me from having to go to chisox for basic info.

Other than that as always you guys are awesome. Thank you for the labor of love.  :headbang

Actually if you go to Soxnet.net all of that info is on there. This is actually the message board for that site...

Well don't I look stupid :D

--Me--

:dips***

Well don't I look stupid :D

--Me--

:dips***

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? (I do have some suggestions if needed :) )

I have a great suggestion! Put CubsSuck1's signature un the Banner for Soxtalk!

BTW, Heads, can I be a "Surprise  :ph34r: " Moderator?

We've already decided on them....GASH would've been one of them....but he's just too damn cool....Jas and I had a long discussion on GASH and we were just trying to figure out why he's so damn cool....

It may not be possible, and probably too detailed and difficult, but i think it would be cool if we had icons like these :o but with the sox players heads on them, kinda like bobble heads. THat would rock, although im sure it infringes on something or other. :huh:

Also, I think it would be nice to have the current standings on the site somewhere. The track the race thread is okay, but standings would be better. Id much rather find the standings on this site, my favorite site, than have to go over to espn.

Jason, regarding my thoughts yesterday.. there are a few posts in today's threads that would benefit greatly from some "guidance"

Umm, if im understanding your post correctly, this is America, people dont need or want Guidance with what they have to say. :huh: If i misunderstood what you were trying to say, i apologize.

Oh lord.. I have a TON of suggestions. They wont be too popular though. Jason I made refrence to some of them yesterday..  From the email I forwarded you, you can see that outsiders have some bad opinions. That's not good.  :nono

I'd like to see your list.

BMR, updated standings are on the right side of SoxNet which is our sister site.

I can work up a html area below the header that would have standings and stuff if people would like me too.

First time I read that, I thought it said that you would do it, only if people would like ya for it.... :lol: