Born or not born?

southsider2k5

Born or not Born?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Were you born the last time the Sox won 10 straight games May 18-26, 1976?

• Born
    • Not Born
    • Born during streak
    • I have no idea when I was born

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 11:00 PM)
If you like to drink beer, Eastern Europe's the place.

They actually have Budweiser beer which is claimed to be THE ORIGINAL version...sorry, StL Cardinals fans and Mark Buehrle.

Since it's the weekend, you can google Davon Kim, but I would recommend not doing it at work!

I'm sure she has her own personal pages at freeones.com or asianthumbs.org.

And no, she's not a lesbian, either. I'm sorry that I could never make it to one of her shoots for bikinipleasure.com (I think Midwesterners would still be shocked to see a girl actually wearing a "micro-kini" at a public place), that would be impossible to be an "objective" observer at...right now she's in the Canary Islands/Buenaventura with a Ukrainian model doing a shoot.

It's called Budvar and you can find it at Binny's or specialty liquor stores. Czechvar is more common around here, made by the same brewery and almost alike. Can't go wrong with any Czech beer.

If you want to check out a good underrated European beer, try Skopsko, brewed in Skopje Macedonia since 1922, but original recipe came from guess who "Czech immigrant farmers".

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pktmotion @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 12:54 AM)
It's called Budvar and you can find it at Binny's or specialty liquor stores. Czechvar is more common around here, made by the same brewery and almost alike. Can't go wrong with any Czech beer.

If you want to check out a good underrated European beer, try Skopsko, brewed in Skopje Macedonia since 1922, but original recipe came from guess who "Czech immigrant farmers".

http://budweiser-budvar.cz/en/kontakt/prod...ru/ostrava.html

When I was in Ostrava in late 2006, they were still marketing it as Budweiser, just different logo.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 10:40 PM)
Haha! Nice! I actually live in Warsaw, Poland. She actually would be OK with me posting it, especially in a small group like this where max there will only be 20-30 people or so seeing the pics. In fact she even told me I could post that one on Facebook but I am not going to do it, since my fellow American friends tend to be more sensitive than people are in Europe about sexuality. I'll probably take down the directory in a few days but in the meantime leave it up for the Sox Talk family :-). And Caufield, indeed, sounds like you've had a good run of it worldwide. There's plenty to explore in other cultures and Eastern Europe is just one of many places to do it! All Sox Talk members are free to PM me if they should ever make it out here!

Warsaw representing!!!!! Thats where my parents are from, I was born here, but been out there on several occasions, good times.