7/7 - LA vs. Sox

Heads22

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 03:55 AM)
Between the holiday Monday, LeBronwatch, and the rain delays, I don't think i've done anything productive this week in any regard other than eat, sleep, and use the bathroom.

Hopefully not use the bathroom while sleeping.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 09:58 PM)
Ugh, Viciedo was trying to pull the ball, and was way out in front of the offspeed pitch. Walker better talk to these guys now.

I'm sure he will. Walk does a great job with young hitters, and we're great with in game adjustments, especially agianst off speed pitches.

I love how Hawk and Stone are kissing Joe Saunder's ass because he won 32 games these past two years. Maybe they should realize that Saunders sucks this year and was a very mediocre pitcher the past two years.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 03:59 AM)
I'm sure he will. Walk does a great job with young hitters, and we're great with in game adjustments, especially agianst off speed pitches.

This is pathetic so far. Do our hitters even know he throws a change-up?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 10:01 PM)
I love how Hawk and Stone are kissing Joe Saunder's ass because he won 32 games these past two years. Maybe they should realize that Saunders sucks this year and was a very mediocre pitcher the past two years.

One day, people will understand how overrated wins are for pitchers. I hope.

Freddy better have his A game tonight. Looks like we're just going to bail and wail at the off speed pitches all night.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 10:02 PM)
One day, people will understand how overrated wins are for pitchers. I hope.

Freddy better have his A game tonight. Looks like we're just going to bail and wail at the off speed pitches all night.

I love Stoney, but he's using caveman's logic to sound smart. That doesn't work.