ESPN pissing me off!

RibbieRubarb

Earlier in the braodcast they mention that they will be discussing the AL central and the Sox.

When they come back from break they discuss the Al West and JO on Rich Harden.

Then they go to highlights on Rich Harden getting people grounding out.

As I was typing this they just did their THIRD update on Rich Harden pitching. Nothing special, three shutout innings so far.

Earlier in the braodcast they mention that they will be discussing the AL central and the Sox.

As I was typing this they just did their THIRD update on Rich Harden pitching. Nothing special, three shutout innings so far.

that is an example of why I never watch ESPN or any hyped sports thing - they are there not to tell you a damn thing but to sell commercial time and they promisedf you something and now you are hanging on waiting for it and pissed you may be, that adds to the viewership which increases the ratings which increases what they sell commercials for makes them richer

90% of the world is hype; ESPN is just an example

AL and NL central got dissed, but they made sure the f***ing al and nl east got 20 minutes a piece

AL and NL central got dissed, but they made sure the f***ing al and nl east got 20 minutes a piece

I hate ESPN's east coast biased. :angry:

sarcasm starts here -- The AL Central is such a riviting story with such marquee names; KC vs. Minny vs. Sox. (I can't get green to work)

Come on, except for a few cities, nobody cares who the cannon foder will be for the Yankees, BoSox, A's and Mariners.

So Harold Reynolds and Jeff Brantley call us "The Thundering Herd" to roll over KC

and that we made all of our moves already and KC should have made moves but didn't...

Then Peter "$20" Gammons turns the conversation back to the A's

ugh

Peter Gammons lol. Just his name alone makes me laugh. Talk about clueless........

I had ESPN on this morning and usually I hate how little they show of the Sox. But this morning they musta shown last nites game the exact same way (exact same commentary, footage everything) 10 times in two hours. Seriously, no exxagerating. I started getting sick of it...