Sweep KC Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your basing his closing ability on that one Carl Crawford at bat? Even the best closers blow saves and give up game winning Home Runs..

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion, you expect Koch to be a perfect machine but no one is like that

Please argue with me, you make no sense

There's nothing to argue about, just drop it.

Billy Koch can be a good pitcher. Right now, he's not our closer. Case closed.

Im an idiot?

Is this April and May?

No I dont think so Mike Ditka

f*** you guys, I would be willing to bet half of you are fatass old men who have nothing better to do than sit on the internet all day and post about s*** you have no idea what your talking about...

Its no prob though.. Your entitled to your own opinion but you are a disgrace to Sox fans and you make me sick

LOL, look at my picture there pal, do I look like a fat ass old man?

You've got a dead gangsta rapper as your representation, I bet you're highly educated.

Thats you abo? I thought that was Buehrle...

EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE f*** UP! We're trying to sweep kc and get within 1 game and all you dumbf***s are talking about is koch vs. gordon vs. marte. Who cares? Let's just score some runs and win this f***ing game. Then we can all hold hands and sing.

AMEN!

Im an idiot?

Is this April and May?

No I dont think so Mike Ditka

f*** you guys, I would be willing to bet half of you are fatass old men who have nothing better to do than sit on the internet all day and post about s*** you have no idea what your talking about...

Its no prob though.. Your entitled to your own opinion but you are a disgrace to Sox fans and you make me sick

LOL, look at my picture there pal, do I look like a fat ass old man?

You've got a dead gangsta rapper as your representation, I bet you're highly educated.

Thats you abo? I thought that was Buehrle...

LOL, that's me my friend.

Ha ha your picture just tells me you look like some dumb kid which you most likely are...

Anyway...

Yeah I am educated.. I just graduated High School and goin to Midwestern State University

Just because I have 2Pac as a avatar doesnt make me un educated

Unless your trying to say that since I associate being dumb with black ppl... because thats exzactly what you are making this look like.. Maybe you should fix what you just said before you cause some real problems

Ha ha your picture just tells me you look like some dumb kid which you most likely are...

Anyway...

Yeah I am educated.. I just graduated High School and goin to Midwestern State University

Unless your trying to say that since I associate being dumb with black ppl... because thats exzactly what you are making this look like.. Maybe you should fix what you just said before you cause some real problems

Dude shut the f*** up.

Anyway...

Shoulda been a homer for PK the way it sounds from Farmio.

Anyway...

Dude shut the f*** up.

BMR, sometimes you just gotta take the higher road and not respond, this is one of those cases.

Anyway...

Dude shut the f*** up.

AMEN